An eyebrow tattoo is definitely not the same as microblading done in the past as this has gotten more interesting and fancy.
This is a semi-permanent tattooing technique that creates hairlike strokes to fill in a lack of hairline of a thin stroke. An eyebrow tattoo promises an effortlessly full brow and there is no need to go for an expensive eyebrow anytime you need your brows to pop.
The eyebrow tattoo is considered a major investment but worth it when done right. This is quite similar to any other types of tattoos however before getting any kind of tattoo especially one on your face, it is recommended to make research.
The cool thing about this tattoo is that you can have thick ultra brows if you have lost your brows to alopecia then it can help to easily create a full brow appearance of anyone using any shade. There are things to know before getting an eyebrow tattoo and read on to learn more about eyebrow tattoos before getting them.
Lets talk about eyebrow tattoo.
What Is An Eyebrow Tattoo?
Eyebrow tattoo or microblading is a form of semi-permanent tattooing. This form of tattoo is simply using hand tools and with the help of tattoo, color to create thinner, more precise hairlike strokes but not deeply ingrained into the skin compared to permanent tattoos.
You can create your desired shape of eyebrows with a tattoo color. Eyebrow tattoo can be temporary or permanent depending on your preference, however this might be similar to microbalding but it is completely different.
Eyebrow tattoos can be done in different colors such as grey, brown or black. Blacks are perfect for temporary eyebrow tattoo’s as they clean up faster.
- Myth: Eyebrow tattoo last forever
- Reality: Unlike a traditional tattoo, it doesn’t last forever.
How To Make Eyebrow Tattoo At Home
Can I tattoo my own brows? Yes, you can have this done yourself but this requires being extremely careful. You can create eyebrow tattoos at home with only 2 ingredients and a little bit of artistic quality.
Making a bold statement with your eyebrows require a full thick eye brow and below is how you create your own eyebrow tattoo with ease.
Ingredients you need
- Tattoo Color
- Plastic Sheet
With the simple ingredients listed above, you can go ahead and create amazing temporary eyebrow tattoos.
- The first step to creating a great eyebrow tattoo is mixing the color. Mix your tattoo color in a small jar of water you need to ensure it is well mixed and make a paste with it. Make sure the paste is not too thick nor should it be liquor.
- Then take a piece of plastic sheet and roll it like a henna cone
- Add the mixed paste to it and have it folded from the upper side.
- You can draw your eyebrows with the help of the cone and have shaped the way you want.
- After applying this tattoo color you have to wait for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes you can simply remove it with tissue paper.
This is a simple way you can make eyebrow tattoo at home by yourself
Things You Need To Know When You Tattoo Your Eyebrow At Home
- Sterilize everything you use during the procedure i.e glass and plastic sheet
- Do not use tweezers two days prior to tattooing or else the ink will settle into those holes
- Itching is normal so do not scratch, scratching can harm the skin underneath your eyebrows
- Choose the best color for your brows if you are already having a black brow then you probably need to choose dark brown so it will not give you an offset color appearance.
Eyebrow tattoo can last up to a year when done right and how long it lasts also depends on your skin type.
The eyebrow tattoo trend is growing year by year, and that’s not surprising at all a cool looking eyebrow is essential for classic makeup. Women want to darken their eyebrows, emphasize eye color and facial sculpting, and with so much out there, it’s okay to hop on the eyebrow tattoo trend.
Hence let us know in the comment section if you plan on trying out an eyebrow tattoo and what you think of it.